Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERResponsibilities :
- To conceptualize and execute graphic design projects that effectively communicate and enhance the corporate brand of our growing list of clients.
- To constantly develop creative and innovative ideas for designs that are relatable to clients’ requirements and preferences.
- Responsible for creating designs with high visual impact.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and/or Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, production skills.
- Required languages : English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience in digital marketing, multimedia and web-design/development would also be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently when necessary.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to follow style guides, instructions and critique feedback.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 working days/week, full-time position (Need to work on weekend as/when rushing for deadlines)
SENIOR COPYWRITERResponsibilities :
- Assist in planning and executing content strategies for products and services that appear on papers (magazines), television, radio, web or awards submission.
- Conceive creative ideas for client pitches.
- Proof read text created by the Ellipsis team.
- Conduct research into target audiences, competitors, surrounding and etc. for creative content.
- Liaise with the design team to develop on-brand visuals for pitches and campaigns.